Links

Monday, October 04, 2021

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that does include those fun-filled things referred to as weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what it is we do for a living. 

Actually, for me this is the calm before the storm, my quarter with RTI ended last Thursday and the next quarter begins on Friday. So I'll be working the back end of the week, Then probably next Sunday as Monday I start with Consult USA and will probably have to travel to Pittsburgh to pick up my equipment. I'm going to be a pretty busy person in the next few months, to say the least. 

Michelle is working today and tomorrow and then she and Kim, Terri, Brittany, Val, and Amy will be all heading south to set up shop for their girts trip. They went to the same place last year and had a great time, they are going to attempt to repeat last year's comradery. 

I'll be at home holding down the fort and taking care of the animals. Sophie, Peanut and Kiwi will be well taken care of, we might even invite a giraffe and a sloth over to have an animal party. Might even invite Phil the Groundhog and a couple deer in as well. 

Have yourselves a great day/ 

No comments: