Links

Friday, October 15, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday. 

However, let's get to the important things. How about a little bit of High School Football to start your weekend. University High is still undefeated at 6-0 and travel to Buchannon this evening. Morgantown plays host to Parkersburg South. Clay Battelle travels to #2 ranked and undefeated Cameron. Trinity travels to Hancock Maryland this evening to play. Good luck to all the local teams, maybe we can run the table this week. 

I'll be working both jobs today, so this is going to be a long day to say the least. I don't mind though, I'm working at home most of the day and then finishing it off out doing Field Work for RTI in a close segment at I listed. I'm going to have a long, but easily manageable day for me today as I work two jobs.  Fortunately, Michelle is going to be off today as this is her weekend to work at work, so she'll be at her office tomorrow. She's going to be a big help by doing the things I have been doing on Fridays when I got home from traveling. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Ho hi hi ho



No comments: