Links

Monday, October 11, 2021

Monday

It's that time of the week when we cease all of the fun that we have been having and take our collective noses and put them back on to the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. It's Monday, let's get back to making this world a better place. 

Today is a Federal Holiday, it's Columbus Day so keep that in mind if you want to try to visit any banks or contact any Federal Offices, it's one of the ten Federal Holidays. 

With that being said, today was supposed to be my start date for Consult USA, but I would guess because of the Holiday that my start date has been pushed back until tomorrow. I have to be on the North Shore of downtown Pittsburgh tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM to pick up all of my equipment. I'm sure that I will be on a number of phone calls as well as I get acclimated to the client and what exactly it is that they want to do. A little excited to be doing GIS again, although I never really stopped as I have an at-home version of the entire suite. 

So what does my day involve, working for RTI of course? Still working on the Cassville segment and trying to get through that segment once before tomorrow. It's been challenging just due to where I have to go, roads that are incomplete, roads where there is nothing marked, and a lot of guesswork. 

Have yourselves a great day, make it memorable. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: