Links

Monday, October 18, 2021

Monday

OK all you weekend-loving people, now it is time to take all that fun you were having and put it on the back burner as we begin another fun-filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. It's time to take our collective noses and get back to making this a better world to live in by doing what we all do. 

My day will start with me doing a good day of editing GIS data, something that is very much in my comfort zone, and what we are doing will actually significantly expand my skillset mainly because I had zero experience with an extension called ArcFM which is something I will gladly put on my resume. as many utility companies including electrical and oil and gas companies use it pretty much exclusively. I'll be updating my resume here in a few weeks to reflect this to potentially open myself to other clients. 

After a day of sitting at home on one of my work computers, I'll grab the other work computer and head out to do some fieldwork for RTI. I've got two segments and I have all my lines open, which is either seen as pretty amazing or that no one has been home at the times I have gone. One thing it does indicate in the database, is we have opened the dwelling unit up to be worked. When I went to Charles Town and worked for two weeks, that is basically what I was doing, opening up a couple large segments that had not even been touched yet. 

Have yourselves a great Day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: