Links

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back to the 1976-7 school year, back to a time when I was a 7th grader at Suncrest Junior High School and a guy with well, hair. Lots and lots of hair and this was after it was cut shorter in the back. I think I was a few pounds lighter during those years as well, and to run??? I could run forever and run like the wind. There was actually a 25 mile run walk here that summer and up until I started to cramp at the 17 mile mark, I was in 3rd place behind a WVU Cross Country All-American and the former All-American then turned coach. I was quick and swift in those years to say the least.

This picture (notice the stylish shirt) was in fact my seventh grade school picture. The funny thing is if you look at my 8th grade picture my hair was much shorter and much darker. Almost as if I were someone completely different, but alas, it were I in all my stunning dapperness.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: