Links

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm the first one to recover from getting my butt knocked out by that dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day.

I will be heading on on the road once again today to work for RTI, we're going to try these places one more time before we bring a traveler in to finalize the cleanup of the sections.  In Other Words, my quarter is pretty much winding down and I'm about to be done until the next quarter begins after I return from St Louis. Every once in a while you need a break and I'm about ready to hang it up for this quarter in preparation for the transition.

The last three years I have been working for a Subcontractor to RTI called MyHeadway, but that is all changing after the first of the year as my employment switches to the Prime RTI from here on out and working in the Data Collection Staff. Nothing is changing other than who my employer is as everything is dictated by the Government. I found out my title at NETL is now listed as Architectual GIS Engineer, a little more defined than Engineer  I guess...lol.

Have yourselves a great day today, and take advantage of the horrible weather and enjoy a nap inside as you watch the WVU Football game today.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: