Links

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday morning, still in disbelief after watching last nights WVU Basketball game where they blew a big lead and lost the season opener 99-94 to Buffalo. This team still has a long way to go, that's for sure but I have faith in Huggs.

If you aren't busy this evening, Jim and Chris are having their annual Christmas Auction at the Cassville Firehall. The Auction starts at 6:00 PM and their will be a number of bargains that one can seek and find. I know Michelle is going over this afternoon to help.

I'm out in the field once again at my segment I travel to. I'm trying to get closer to closing this segment up so I can concentrate on my local segment and finalize it. It's going to be cold and rainy, so this should be a fun one.

WVU Football plays at home at noon today as they host TCU. I'm just hoping that our guys don't lose focus and are concentrating on the task at hand, we really need this game and TCU is a very tough opponent to beat.

Sam's Club had a clock that I have liked for a few years on discount, I've almost bought their Seiko Melodies in Motion Clock over the past few years, but never did it. They lowered the price $20 on it so I jumped on it yesterday as they seemed to be selling out of them. I didn't wanting to be kicking myself in the future because I missed my window of opportunity.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: