* It's election day, get your asses out and due your civic duty and vote if you have not.
* It has been 20,064 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's.
* It has been 5,287 days since I graduated from WVU, it was the fulfillment of a dream for me.
* 3,888 days ago Michelle and I went out on our very first date. The day my life changed for the better forever.
* 3,112 days ago I asked this wonderful woman of mine if she would like to get hitched.
* It was 2,649 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife.
* I have now lived 275 days longer than my Dad did, I sometimes wonder how some things would have turned out if he were still here.
* I have 4,774 days to go until I retire, unless I keep doing what it is I love to do.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,411 days away. Bring it on Kitty's.
* There are 274 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.
* There are 148 days until the next start of my favorite season, Spring 2019. That is when the leaves that are falling are reborn on the trees and foliage around.
* 95 more days until Groundhog Day, Phil has been bribed this year with apples this year, I hope he gives me a good report.
* 55 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year.
* There are 48 more shopping days left until Christmas. We went to Amish Country this past weekend and bought our 2018 personalized ornament, plus the ones we got from Queenie in the Bahamas should make a nice addition to the tree this year.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 25 more days. I've already renewed my drivers license and already have my hard plastic card for the Federal ID. It costs a little more, but I do fly and I do work at a Federal Facility and it can come in handy.
* I have written 5,433 blogs in my 14 full years now of writing this little piece of my life on the internet.
* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time. I'm running out of season to fly. I'm such a slacker.
* Did I mention that today is election day? If you are reading this and have not voted, what are you waiting for, get out and vote.
* I'm liking this extra hour of sleep that I get since we turned the clocks back. Just saying.
* My next big trip will be this January as I travel to St Louis to transition to and get re-certified for RTI to work 2019. It's nice traveling on someone else's dime. My initial plans have changed and I will have layovers in Detroit both ways.
* Have I ever once mentioned on this blog about my feelings for that ugly white stuff that falls from the sky when the weather gets cold? I've already seen snow this year as I flew across the Colorado Rockies, but I still hate it.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho