Links

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well our long weekend (one day in my case) is over with, now it's time to get back at it and start doing what it is we love to do so much. Good reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 20,071 days since I was born. I can honestly say I am a 20,000+ er and very happy I've made it this far.

* It has been 5,294 days since I graduated from WVU, it was the fulfillment of a dream for me.

* 3,895 days ago Michelle and I went out for the first time. Horrible horrible movie, without cheating can anyone name the movie we went to see.

* 3,119 days ago I proposed to Michelle, she accepted.

* It was 2,656 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife.

* I have now lived 282 days longer than my Dad did, I sometimes wonder how some things would have turned out if he were still here.

* I have 4,767 days to go until I retire, unless I keep doing what it is I love to do.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,404 days away, unless we can somehow get matched up against them in a bowl game this season.

* There are 267 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* There are 141 days until the next start of my favorite season, SPRING!!!!!

* 88 more days until Groundhog Day, wow are we really getting that close?

* 48 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year.

* There are 41 more shopping days left until Christmas. It might be time to start shopping and organizing.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 18 more days. I've lost count as to how many that will be, but I can start getting a lot of Senior Citizen Discounts at a number of restaurants.

* I have written 5,440 blogs in my 14 full years now of writing this little piece of my life on the internet.

* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time. I'm running out of season to fly. I'm such a slacker.

* I'm starting to think of some new innovative ways to present Geospatial data at work, did you know tomorrow is GIS Day?

* I don't think Peanut likes this colder weather and shorter days, her Meowtside time is greatly diminished, or should I say non-existent, but she is getting complacent about it.

* My next big trip will be this January as I travel to St Louis to transition to and get re-certified for RTI to work 2019.  Michelle is once again go with me this year after not making it last year.

* Have I ever once mentioned on this blog about my feelings for that ugly white stuff that falls from the sky when the weather gets cold? I hate snow.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: