Links

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Sunday

Here I sit once again on a semi-quiet Sunday morning, my Comcast X-1 box once again won't finish its boot sequence and I once again don't have cable TV (I do have internet), I wish they would stop with all the bullshit features that I don't use and secure the features that I do. I am watching the movie A Dog's Life that I am streaming to my TV from my MyCloud.

My consecutive days streak ends once again as I'm sitting at home today and not working for RTI. I really have everything whittled down as far as I can before someone comes in and does cleanup, which is happening this coming weekend. So this is going to be a nice relaxing Sunday afternoon here, hopefully.

Michelle is going to go in and do payroll for the Vet today (her second job) as she has been occupied by the her primary job this week with the job fair down in Logan. I think she was very excited that for the first time in her professional career she was traveling for work on someone elses dime, but it wasn't that productive of a trip as the job fair was very small compared to last years.

I ended up turning yesterdays game off when we were up by 17 points, I told Michelle that the fix was in and we were going to lose, I just sensed an unprepared team and the calls were not going our way. I turned a game off early one other time this year and once last year. I turned the Iowa State game off earlier this year in the first quarter and I turned the Texas game off last year after Will Grier broke his finger. My prediction for the remainder of the year? We lose to Oklahoma on Saturday (the one team Dana has not beat) and our Superstar QB forgoes the bowl game to prevent risk from further injury to save his draft status. JMHO.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: