Links

Friday, March 30, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

No big plans for me this weekend, I think Michelle is going to Jon and Laura's after work this evening, so I will be here holding down the fort for the most part this weekend. Chad came home last night and not sure if he is going back up this weekend or not.

The new quarter for RTI officially starts on Sunday, but Sunday is Easter and
I'm not going to invade people's family time during the most religious holiday of the year for the Christian Religion and will start my quarter the following day on Monday. IOW my life is about to get very busy again for a while after a nice break this quarter due to illness.

It will be warm enough to fly the drone this weekend, but of course it looks like it is going to rain this weekend. It's coming to that time when the weather will be nice and sunny and I can take flight.

Have yourselves a great day today and the start of a great Easter Weekend.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: