Links

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again on an early Sunday Morning, the television behind me is silent and I'm trying to wake up and start to get adjusted to Daylight Savings Time.

Today is what I call the adjustment day, in reality it is only 23 hours long and we need to get our bodies to adjust to a clock different than they have grown accustomed to over the past few months. I'm not complaining though, it just means that Winter is fading and Spring is blossoming, now we just have to convince the damn snow to go away...lol

Our plans for the day other than adjusting to the new schedule are our typical Sunday plans. Grocery shopping, laundry and preparing for another week of working.

I'm sure we will all be watching the NCAA selection show this evening in anticipation of our attempts to win our office bracket challenges. I used to be pretty good at them, like I said used to be, seems like the last few years mine have blown up early as teams I pick to win it do not even make it out of the first two rounds. We'll have to see how it all plays out.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: