Links

Friday, March 16, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well my streak of weekends off is coming to an end, I had a great run but we need to closer out some lines for RTI and I'll be going out tomorrow to work during the day and possibly Sunday as well. We need to finish everything up for the first quarter this weekend, as the second quarters materials will be released next week. Meaning I will have new places to go and new people to meet soon. Both sections are in town, so it's not like I have to travel too far which is a good thing. I hope I'm not too rusty, I haven't been out in the field in almost two months.

Other than that the Mountaineers play in the NCAA Tournament today, it will be our first round game. We will play Murray State at 4:00 for our first round game, if we win today we will play Sunday for a chance to go to the Sweet 16. It's the NCAA Tournament and anything can happen and it all goes to the last man (or team) out of 68 standing. It's one of the most exciting sports times of the year.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi......Wait a Minute, Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

No comments: