* Monday completed and we are off to the start of another work week, time to concentrate on the next day and that is a Tuesday. The Sloth and the Blue Footed Boobies are dancing, that means it's time for a Tidbits.
* It has been 19,827 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calender's.
* It has been 5,049 days since I graduated from West Virginia University, a lifetime dream that I fulfilled later in life.
* 3,650 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, This Thursday will be the Ten Year Anniversary of that first date. Ten years Michelle and I have been together, she is an amazing woman for putting up with me for that long.
* 2,874 days ago I got down on one knee at 4:00 in the morning and proposed marriage.
* It was 2,411 days ago in front of our closest friends and family that Michelle got upgraded from Girlfriend 1.0, to Wife 1.0. It was an awesome upgrade.
* I am now 36 days older than my father was when he passed away, I guess that is when the reality of how short his life was really hits you.
* I have 5,011 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,649 days away.
* 326 more days until Phil tells me that we are going to have an early Spring in 2019, that is if Peanut doesn't whip his ass first.
* 293 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, nice round number to go until the end of the year.
* There are 287 more shopping days left until Christmas, I think I should have bought Michelle that Breville Espresso Machine then instead of a few weeks ago.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 263 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary?
* There are 153 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Magical Wedding Anniversary. She is in fact one amazing woman.
* There are 135 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend. Ticket's are now $50 each for the weekend, we bought ours just before Christmas for $40 each for the entire weekend and before all acts were named.
* There are 116 more days until we go and see Jimmy in Pittsburgh again. I'm starting to get excited to see him once again.
* We have 7 more days to go until Spring, Peanut already had her first time outside for the year just this past Sunday. Longer days, warmer weather and I have shorts that are calling my name to be worn.
* I have written 5,178 blogs in what is now my 13 plus full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,822 more t go until I reach that Milestone.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. Hopefully one of these DNA searches will turn up a niece or a nephew that I don't know about to be able to tie it all together.
* No drone flights this past weekend, cold weather kind of inhibited my desire to get out and fly (plus it's a little colder than the recommended temps), hopefully in the very near future.
* Michelle has duplicated the Starbucks drink that she likes so much. The White Chocolate Mocha she now has down to perfection, the new Machine has 15 bars of pressure where her Mister Coffee had 2. It's some kind of a unit that they use the measure how the water is pushed through the coffee. I guess the higher number of bars, the darker the espresso. Me, I hate coffee..lol
* As I mentioned earlier, Thursday will make it 10 years since Michelle and I went out on our very first date. That is one hell of a milestone for me.
* Still thinking about smoking meats here in the very near future, my smoker is calling my name.
* April Fools Day is coming up in less than a month, I like to have something in store for the day.
* I'm bidding on and hoping to win a childhood toy. I doubt if I win it, but I'm trying to win Cox Airplane on Ebay, I had the opening bid of $40, but something tells me new in the box this thing may fetch upwards of $300-$400 by the time the auction is over. I'm just hoping no one sees it.
* This weeks Riddle: What has cities, but no houses; Forests, but no trees; and water, but no Fish?
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator. Jackie has a few more she wants me to convert as well. Slacker I am.
* Have yourselves a great day
* Hi ho hi ho
* OK, answer to riddle....A Map