Links

Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that does include those semi-fun filled things that we refer to as weekends. Now it it time for us to take our collective butts back into the offices and do what it is we do for a living.

I have to say that it was somewhat of a relaxing weekend, I did get out yesterday for RTI, so it was kind of a one day weekend. We're just closing out the quarter and closing lines and making sure people are not home. It'll be calmed down a few weeks and we'll go at it full steam starting the day after Easter. The quarter starts on Easter Sunday, but I think me visiting on a religious holiday will agitate people more than anything else. Plus we are talking about traveling north for Easter as well.

I have a big presentation coming up this week at work. I'm usually one who is nervous giving presentations especially if I am not 100% confident on the material I am presenting. In this case, I am the expert and just giving a broad overview of our capabilities and showing a number of examples of products that I have produced and what we could do for the clients. I'm trying to expand what we can offer, and I think the world is mine to conquer in this one. It's just me on this contract and my work is specifically targeted for the Morgantown Facility. I'm not competing with summer interns for research projects anymore, so that makes it nice. The customer knows and wants GIS capabilities, and I'm going to knock their socks off Wednesday.

WVU advanced to the Sweet 16 once again last night with a 94-71 win against in State Marshall in San Diego. The Mountaineers now advance to Friday Night's game against Villanova in Boston for a chance to advance to the Elite 8.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: