Links

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm the only one awake I think and Michelle is up north for the Easter weekend. I'm here watching nothing at all on the TV as I was streaming a movie earlier.

Sometimes when we post to Facebook, we have to know that sometimes we have a bigger audience than what we may perceive. Case in point, my sister Kim wrote a post about Heather being killed in a car wreck earlier this week. There was a news source out of Ohio that picked it up and ran with it, and another one out of China that ran a similar story. I brought these to Kim's attention that she was being quoted, and her obvious response was can they do that. Well yes they can, it's on Social Media and it's set to public, meaning it is fair game to whoever wants to use it whether they are making money on it (as the case with these two incidents) or not. Just a word to the wise and a heads up.

I get to hold down the fort today,  hopefully the weather will warm up a little and I might get a chance to go somewhere and fly my drone this afternoon. Not sure where I am going to go, but I would like to extend the range a little and get away from the no fly zones like where we live. You can't fly a drone within so much of a range of an airport and withe Hart Field and the Heliport at the Hospital, we are within both of those ranges. I've kept it on trainer mode, as the height has been limited to 100' (as opposed to 400') and the range has been about that too (as opposed a couple mile range).

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: