* Monday done, Tuesday on the Radar, time for a tidbits.
* It has been 19,820 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calender's.
* It has been 5,042 days since I graduated from West Virginia University. would you believe I still get nightmares of missing tests and assignments.
* 3,643 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, she hasn't dumped me yet so I must have gotten one right finally.
* 2,867 days ago I got down on one knee at 4:00 in the morning, she was awake and anticipating the question.
* It was 2,404 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I listened to a few words, poured some sand in a vase, exchanged rings and became Husband and Wife.
* I am now 29 days older than my father was when he passed away.
* I have 5,018 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,656 days away.
* 333 more days until Phil tells me that we are going to have an early Spring in 2019 due to all the bribes I send his little rodent ass.
* 300 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, nice round number to go until the end of the year.
* There are 294 more shopping days left until Christmas, although I don't even want to think about Christmas until I get some very warm days.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 270 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary?
* There are 160 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Magical Wedding Anniversary. She is in fact one amazing woman.
* There are 142 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending.
* There are 123 more days until we go and see Jimmy in Pittsburgh again. He took off last year, but we forgive him.
* We have 14 more days to go until Spring, the Lilly's and Snow Crocuses are really starting to pop up. Peanut's really taking notice and wants to go out.
* Daylight Savings time starts in 5 more days, I'm ready for the long days season.
* I have written 5,171 blogs in what is now my 13 plus full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,829 more t go until I reach that Milestone.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. I've done DNA tests and nothing has been returned. I did get a return on a First Cousin this week that I have never heard of, but I'm looking for a sibling, not a cousin.
* No drone flights this past week, but we'll have to see what the weather looks like, this week may be a time to get a flight in.
* Michelle is replacing Starbucks. Her Barista skills have greatly improved and she is now Michellebucks.
* I did get a chance to text Gary this past weekend, although I was a little busy when he sent it and never got back around to it.
* With all this nice weather, it might be time to consider firing up the smoker and or the BBQ in the very near future. It's just getting that time of the year.
* April Fools Day is coming up in less than a month, I really need to come up with a good one this year.
* This might be a website you might need to bookmark for school closings, this strike appears that it may be a long one. #55Strong
* At night they come without being fetched, and by day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator. Jackie has a few more she wants me to convert as well. Slacker I am.
* Have yourselves a great day
* Hi ho hi ho
* OK, answer to riddle....Dreams