Links

Friday, January 03, 2014

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Our plans for this weekend are going to be simple. First of all stay warm, because it is supposed to drop to sub zero temperatures on Monday.

We're probably going to take down our Christmas Tree and move into the big bedroom this weekend. New Years has passed and it's time to take our Christmas decorations down for the year and start preparing for Spring ( I know wishful thinking).

While I am at it, I would like to with my Mother in Law a very Happy Birthday today. This is a very birthday filled month and Michelle's Mom Suze starts it off for us this month. I think thye should rename this month Birthdaymageddon.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: