Links

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday

Here I sit once again up early recovering from a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman from last night. I'm up early watching the Movie Ted on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day. I seem to have a little bit of a sour stomach at the moment, so not sure what that is going to mean.

Well good news and bad news with my car, the batter was 23 months old and bad. It had a two year warranty on it, so I was in by about a month and received a new battery under the warranty for no charge. The bad news was I still couldn't get my car to turn over even with a new battery. My guess is something has frozen up, possibly the starter, due to the extreme cold weather from last week. I do have to say it has me considering buying another car to replace mine.

With the snowstorm yesterday and today, we really didn't get into much as will be the case today. We will be dog sitting Rocky and Lilly this evening as Ashley and Michael are taking Christopher to see the Royal Rumble tonight in Pittsburgh.

It'll be an around the house chores day and grocery shopping kind of day for us.

Have a great Sunday.

No comments: