Links

Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday

Well normally I would say it's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone, but I'll be home today. We unsuccessfully tried to bring my car home yesterday, Summers said they would not tow it in these weather condition. On our way home someone got stuck on the hill on Van Voorhis, so I decided to turn around and try another route.

Into the ditch Pearl went, the same tow truck driver who said he couldn't the Taurus was sitting in the bank parking lot when I went into the ditch, and was there quickly to pull me out and assist. As you can see Pearl got hurt, but fortunately it is just cosmetic and we were able to snap it right back into place. We're going to go the the Subaru garage and have them look at it. It was a day I should have just stayed home.

Today I'm just going to stay home and extend my weekend, hopefully tonight I can get the Taurus home and start looking at it. I'm still thinking it's time trade in the Taurus, it has seen its better days.

Have a great day and stay warm and safe.

No comments: