Links

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well my three day holiday weekend are over with and the blue footed boobie is hiding under the bed in fear of all the snow we're supposed to get today. Still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* Blame this snow on my wife, she does her little snow dance and next thing you know...we're getting snow. Thanks Michelle.

* Speaking of Michelle, it's been 2,138 days since the two of us went out on the town for the first time. Our first date together.

* 1,362 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to this wonderful woman, I would like to say though this was before she stated doing her snow dances.

* 899 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, with the help of a friend of ours, we exchanged our wedding vows.

* I have 6,523 days to go until I retire, give or take a few.

* 344 days until New Years Eve and my Goodbye 2014 blog post.

* 338 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* 197 days until mine and Michelle's third Anniversary.

* 58 more days to go until SPRINGTIME!!!!!!!

* This is my 3,518th blog post that I have written, that's a whole lot of blogging.

* The last day that I did not blog, was December 29, 2006. That is 2,581 consecutive days, a little over 7 years and almost one month that I have written a daily blog. That is 368 weeks that I have went without missing a single day of blogging.

* Believe it or not, that streak has caused me some stress as of late. When I hear something didn't post or that I forgot to write something, it increases stress levels to the point where I'm almost unbearable. Just ask my wife. So, I have to say that I am considering either breaking that streak and taking some time off from blogging, or retiring altogether as a blogger. The blog used to be a whole lot of fun to to write, and has seen a number of events happen in both mine and those around me's lives. However I know if I just take time off, I'll get away from it completely. Hopefully this is just a seasonal thing, and the blog can continue to live, but I have to say that the thoughts of ending it have crossed my mind.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: