Links

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hump Day

Well if you poke your head up over than noon time hump, just on the other side of a photo flashback,  you can see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance.

First off I would also like to wish my Sister In Law Chris Paugh a very Happy birthday as well today. She is Michelle's older sister, but they do share the same birthday. Welcome to the club Chris!

Starting to plan our cruise for 2014. We have 4 of them we are looking at this year. We're wanting to do something a little different this year, so we're looking at places other than Baltimore (did that the last two years) to cruise from. I think she is leaning towards sailing out of New Orleans so that is a possibility. I've been starting to do my research looking for cheapest flights, cruise prices, etc.

Hope you have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: