* Well Monday even though I was home, is now behind us and we are straight straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. Still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* 2,145 days ago Michelle and I went out on our first date.
* We were engaged 1,369 days ago.
* 906th day of Marital bliss, we're getting closer and closer to that 1,000th day of marriage.
* I have 6,516 days to go until I retire, give or take a few.
* 337 days to go until New Years Eve and my Goodbye 2014 Blog.
* You still have 331 days left to do your Christmas shopping for this year. It's never too early to start planning.
* 190 days to go until our third wedding Anniversary.
* Only 51 more days to go until Springtime. I don't know about anyone else, but I am personally tired of all this snow and frigid cold temperatures that we have been experiencing this winter. I'm ready for warmer weather.
* This is my 3,526th blog that I have posted.
* I Did manage to get my car home from work yesterday, I called Summers Towing and we successfully got it home. Now maybe it is time to start looking into other transportation options.
* Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow?
* With the Super Bowl this weekend it should be a good game. Will former WVU Linebacker Bruce Irvin get a Super Bowl ring or will Peyton Manning get one with the Denver Broncos. It should be a very good game. I'm leaning Seahawks to win this one.
* Hi ho hi ho