Links

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Hump Day Goodbye Polar Vortex

Well we weathered that, some of us much warmer than others as I decided to stay home yesterday and out of the frigid cold weather. Michelle on the other hand went into work, so I guess I can officially ask her what day it is.

The coldest reading I got here yesterday was -6° below for a temperature and a -24° below for a wind chill factor. With that being said, goodbye Polar Vortex, I hope you don't come back any time soon as I prefer the warmer weather.

Now for all of you who braved out yesterday, if you peek your noses over that noon time hump, just on the other side of a photo flashback you can see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance.

I was looking around a couple of days ago on the Carnival Website for cruise ideas for 2014. I think we want to change it up this year and do something different rather than going out of Baltimore one final time as Carnival will cease operations there later this year. I have about 4 cruises picked out so far as possibilities and I'll have Michelle go through and pick out a few that interest her and we'll start eliminating from there and choosing our 2014 destinations. We will be leaving out of a Southern Port this year, meaning Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale or New Orleans will be where we will board our cruise boat this year.

I hope everyone stayed warm yesterday, I know I stayed warm, but now it's back to the grindstone.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: