Links

Friday, February 01, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I think we should change tomorrow to Lizard day, if this lizard sees his shadow we'll have six more days of winter and if he does not, spring starts. Take note on this my little buddy from Punxatawney, we're trying to negotiate a better deal with another critter to replace you. My advice to you is if you see your shadow tomorrow, just ignore it and pretend it isn't there. You've heard of selective hearing, I suggest you get suggestive eye site especially when it comes to shadows on February 2.

Can you believe the weather the last couple of days? It has went from being in the 70's to around what it was last week and cold. That's about a 50° change in temperature, and not for the good. To say it has been strange and unpredictable is an understatement.

I'm off today, but my sweetie has to work. I probably won't be getting into too much of anything until she gets home and we go out for dinner, which is just something we do every Friday evening.

Have a great day, I will.

No comments: