Links

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I am the only one who has recovered from a losing battle with the sandman and am awake at this hour. I've got nothing on in the background and am actually putting all the updates back on my Mom's computer. It bogged down for her and I think it was hacked or something, because it was very slow and all of the storage space was basically used up. So I reformatted it and getting it back to new for her this morning.

I did get to to speak to my niece Amy yesterday, she told me she is tired of having no internet and said Frontier now offers internet for where she lives so she is thinking of getting it. I don't know what I would do with out the internet, it's been a part of my daily life for roughly 20 years now dating back to my old AOL days or my WebTV days immediately following that.

My Dad, Pam and George's Dad Buddy
A very special congratulations that I missed earlier this week go out to my Sister Pam and my brother from another mother George McClain as they celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary this past Tuesday. Michelle had to point out that it was their 25th Wedding Anniversary to me, my first that was it couldn't have been that long ago, well I have to say that I guess I was wrong on that. February 12, 1988 and I still seem to remember that day like it was yesterday. George and his brothers Rich and Buddy stopped up at my apartment when I was living at Barrington North prior to the wedding and we all went together to the little church at Drummand Chapel. Afterwards dad and Jean took everyone out to dinner at Ali Baba's when they were near the Dairy Mart in Westover. Yes it was 25 years ago, many have gone from that day and we have welcomed many new people to our family since then. Once again a belated Happy 25h Wedding Anniversary to Pam and George McClain.

Michelle and I are going to try to do a little Yoga this morning. I've never done Yoga, but I want to extend my workouts beyond cardio and weight lifting and get a little bit of flexibility. I have a feeling this is either going to be humorous or painful for me this morning, or maybe a little bit of both.

Have a Great Day.

No comments: