Links

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

For me it's going to be another three day weekend, as Monday is President's Day and another Federal Holiday. My sweetie however has to work and I'll be home all day watching movies and napping (tee hee)

No out of the ordinary plans for us this weekend, we're still trying to finalize what our valentines Day together gift is going to be to each other. It's been a nice outdoor grill, a surround sound system, a vacuum food sealer and last year a bread maker and a food processor. We're thinking about a grill to take with us for cookouts and concerts. I think we are set for anything kitchen related, we have Cuisinarts coming out the ying yang.

It's a cardio (every day) and arms day for me today. I do chest one day, shoulders the next, then legs a day and my final day is arms. I bought a yoga DVD last weekend that we are probably going to try this weekend.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: