Links

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't for the life of me think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,789 days, yes I am still counting, since Michelle and I went out on our first date. It'll be 5 years next month for us.

* It's been 1,012 days since I proposed marriage.

* We are enjoying our 549th day of wedded bliss.

* There are only 323 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* 137 days until we party down with Kenny Chesney.

* 44 more days until Spring officially starts, if you want my opinion that can hurry up and get here.

* Newsflash: I STILL HATE SNOW!!!!

* As I am typing this, I am holding my breath because I have hiccups.

* Breathe

* The Mountaineer basketball team played on Big Monday for the second consecutive week.

* Tomorrow is College Footballs "National Letter of Intent Day". This is where all the kids we have been recruiting the last year sign on the dotted line and it becomes a binding commitment. It's usually a pretty busy day for anyone who follows recruiting.

* I have switched my workout the past few weeks. Every day is both lifting and cardio. Yesterday was chest, today is shoulders. Tomorrow is legs and Thursday is arms.

* Considering looking into yoga after a Youtube video I saw.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: