Links

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tuesdays Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. I STILL can;t think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,810 days since Michelle and I went out on our first date. A date that changed both of our lives forever.

* 1,033 days ago I wanted to make that change for the better permanent and I proposed marriage.

* 570 days ago Michelle became my wife, in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center.

* There are only 302 more shopping days left until Christmas. It's never too early to get a good start.

* In 194 more days we report to the Port of Baltimore and set sail once again on our second cruise to the Eastern Carribean. I'm looking forward to snorkeling once again. I think we're going to purchase our own equipment this year.

* In 142 more days we'll be doing our yearly reuniting of the Parrot Head Nation in Pittsburgh. I picked up everyone who requested tickets tickets this morning when they went on sale. We'll have 8 people at our tailgate this year, hopefully we can add a few more.

* In 116 days Michelle and I will be heading to Heinz Field to see Kenny Chesney.

* There are only 23 more days left until Spring!!!!!!

* Got the car serviced yesterday for it's 15,000 mile maintenance. Changed the oil, filled the fluids, rotated the tires and did a front end alignment. I knew it was slightly out of align and I wanted it aligned back up. `

* It's a cardio (that's every day) and shoulders day in the Gym.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: