Links

Friday, February 08, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

For me, I'm off once again today and Michelle has to work. Depending on the weather I'm going to try to get our Sam's Club shopping completed, so Michelle can come home and relax after dinner tomorrow night. She has been a working machine and she needs a little R & R time.

I have switched my workouts up the past couple of weeks. A lot of specific exercises targeting specific muscle groups rather than just building pure upper body strength. I have been stronger than I have ever been in my life, now it's time to do life extending workouts instead of trying to play Offensive tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers. The torn Labrum kind of put a hamper on things and I was putting an awful lot of protein into my body. So much so that I added quite a few pounds and it just got to the point where I needed to re-evaluate my goals.

There is a benefit basketball game for Micah Wilson this Sunday at University High School. Micah was the son of a former softball team mate when I played for Recourse and I've watched his athletic career blossom until his untimely passing last month.

Have a Great day!!!

No comments: