Links

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again behind us and we are once again staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,803 days since Michelle and I went on our magical first date almost five years ago. My life was changed for the better ever since.

* It's been 1,026 days since I got down on one knee at 4:00 in the morning and proposed marriage.

* We are on our 563rd day of wedded bliss since we tied the knot in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center.

* There are only 309 more shopping days left until Christmas. Not too early to start.

* In 201 days we set sail once again on the high seas heading down south on our Carribean Cruise.

* In 149 days we'll be partying down with Jimmy Buffett. This will be Michelle's sixth and my seventh Buffett concert.

* In 123 days Michelle and I will be at Heinz Field watching Kenny Chesney.

* There are only 30 days left until Spring 2013, if it wanted to hurry up and get here it would not offend me.

* In 6 short days Jimmy Buffett tickets go on sale for this years Pittsburgh Concert.

* My Brother in law Nick has acquired a new domain where his website will reside. Getgreenandwealthy.com is his new domain name which points to his new website.

* A heartfelt condolence to the Summers Family on the Grafton Road. Nathan who grew up with my nieces lost his father Billy Sunday evening in a freak accident when he was cutting Firewood.

* It's back to work today for me after a three day holiday weekend.

* Cardio and Chest day for me in the gym. I'll do my cardio workout and then do all my chest lifting today (Bench Press, Incline, Pushups and Fly's.)

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: