Links

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday

Hayley in "Sweeney Todd"


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures that I have stored on my computer. I like to select just one lost moment in time and post a blog about it to relive it briefly. Sometimes this is pretty easy to find that picture and sometimes it's a daunting task, it is however always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks blog goes back a couple of years now. Hayley was starting her Senior year at Morgantown High, but she also got involved with an outside theatrical production of "Sweeney Todd" at the Metropolitan Theater.

She played the roll of a towns person and put a lot of time and effort into this role. They were actually in rehearsals for about a month before the play went live for about a week.

On this night Michelle, Chad and I went to watch the play. There was a scene when the characters ran through the audience during the performance and I remember Hayley running in behind us and stealing Chad's hat. It was pretty funny and something I'll always remember.

It was a good night.

Hi ho hi ho



No comments: