Links

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hump Day Tidbits

* I do have to say that this week is going by pretty quickly for me, it's already hump day and the weekend is on site.

* Anyone hear the latest, Brett Favre ununununununununretired and signed a $10-12 Million contract with the Minnesota Vikings. My first question is why does he keep doing this and my second question is why would anyone want to play for a team that wears purple?

* Some people are considering getting together either the 29th or 30th of this month and going out and playing paintball. I haven't played yet this year and Scott from work is itching to play so I sent Sean an e-mail to see if there are any deals.

* Michelle had a great idea for dinner last night, we had breakfast food for dinner. I LOVE breakfast and there are leftovers for me this morning. Yuuuum.

* The Chicken Wing cook off is this weekend if anyone would like to go.

* Michelle has gotten me addicted to Farmtown. Jane got her addicted, and Kim got Jane addicted. Now I'm addicted to another game on Facebook.

* For the first time this decade, enrollment at West Virginia University is down from the previous year. Enrollment last fall was 28,840.

* I was waiting until my new one arrived before I told this story, however I just received confirmation that it won't be here tomorrow and will be here next Wed. You see, a HDTV, a Sony Wii without a rubber shell and no safety strap is a recipe for disaster. This past weekend, we had a Wii remote accidentally thrown into the TV and cracking crystal behind it. We just bought this TV this March, now we are buying another one and it will be delivered on Wednesday next week. We are going from a Visio 720 P to a Sony Bravio 1080P TV. The old TV is still usable, but the left 1/4 of it is cracked and puts out no image. We'll be ready come football season.

No comments: