Links

Monday, August 10, 2009

Another Dreary Monday

Yeah Yeah we all know, time for all the fun to stop and time get get our rear ends back to the grindstone for the start of yet another week of work. I was off by noon Friday so this weekend was even an extended one for me and it still went by way too fast.

Wasn't it just last week that I was a day behind, can't we just tack the time I felt last week and apply it to being a longer weekend? Don;t get me wrong, I like my job, but the weather yesterday deserves to be extended for another day so we can enjoy it a little more.

Later this week Michelle is having some of her friends from New York come through and stay with us for a few days. I know she is quite excited about seeing her friend, it's been a couple years since she has seen them and I have never met them.

Hi Ho Hi Ho, you know the routine.....

No comments: