Links

Thursday, August 13, 2009

House Guests will be arriving today

Some of Michelle's long time friends from New York will be coming in for the weekend to stay with us starting this evening. It's been a couple of years since she has seen them and is looking forward to seeing them this afternoon.

She'll be starting her weekend a day early to spend with her friends Lynn, Trent, Becca and Corbin. I'll be working Friday to allow her to spend some quality time with them Friday, and because it's hurricane season.

I was feeling a little bit under the weather last night when I got home from work, I ate a quick dinner, took a hot shower and laid down for a few hours before finally heading off to bed. A little bit of wisdom to share with everyone, 1,000 mgs of Vitamin C may look like you can bite into it and chew it, however I highly advise to not use this strategy and slow them whole. I swear if I farted last night it would have came out smelling like Oranges.

Have a good Thursday.

No comments: