Links

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

College Day Two

Alright you used to be rookies, now you are well on your way to being seasoned college Students. I did hear from quite a few people yesterday who were attending their first day of college. There was my niece Brittany, Smitty's step daughter Brittany started and an old friend from a long time ago who is also a facebooker John Campbell had his nephew start at WVU yesterday too.

Kayla Brown said she was a little nervous, but I know she will do fine and I am even trying to talk her into playing a little bit of tennis in college since she played for a couple state championships.

I hope all you freshmen had a good time and attended fall fest last night, for today is another day and you have more professors to meet. Get comfortable, get serious and don't get caught up in too many distractions and thee will be some of the best years of your life.

No comments: