Links

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet and lonely household as Michelle is still in the hospital. I'm up early and watching Risky Business on HBO and grabbing my collective thoughts for the day as I contemplate a game plan for today.

Michelle's blood sugars have been within the normal range and it has taken 64 hours of fasting (of the 72) to get her blood sugar to drop below 60. They need it to drop to below 45 to conduct the series of tests that they need to run to rule out insulinoma. She is on the very back end of this test and observation, so hopefully she gets to come home and sleep in her own bed this evening.

I've been holding down the fort as well as spending time at the hospital, so I have had a busy weekend to say the least. I've been doing the shopping and laundry and the house chores so that we can find out a few answers about Michelle. It's been a few years since I have done my own laundry, but I can still remember what I am doing for the most part. Hopefully the boss will approve of my performance.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: