Links

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hump Day

Two days down this week, a couple of more ahead of us, that must mean that once we get over this noon time hump it's going to be all downhill working towards another fun filled weekend.

I'm actually only working one job today, I like a little bit of a midweek break from the field work, that way I don't have too many days in a row where I am working both jobs and get a little bit of a mental break as I ready myself for the back end of the work week.

I do have to say that I'm starting to get to the point in blogging where doing this on a daily basis is starting to get a little tedious. Too many things on my mind and I have forgotten to write a couple of these this week as my mind has been on other work related things.

I'll get back into the swing of it soon, maybe it has just been the weather and shorter days. It seems like I'm in my hibernation phase right now when I'm not working. I'm usually the one with cabin fever and wanting to get out and around where right now I'm just enjoying sleeping. I must be suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder, or I Hate Winter in other more simpler terminology.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: