Links

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, the sound of a crackling fireplace behind me is the audible sensation that is tickling my ear drums and I'm here grabbing my collective thoughts for the day.

Well my Saturday is going to consist of doing some field work this morning and Michelle is going to once again do our grocery shopping for the day. Tomorrow his her birthday and we have a breakfast tomorrow morning at 10:00, so rather than wake her up early on her birthday I'm going to let her sleep in. She works her butt off and deserves it.

It is calling for icy conditions today, so you might need to be careful when driving around town, I'll be up in elevated areas today and may run across these conditions this morning. The things that we do for important projects.

You know my mind is usually the most productive in the early morning hours, I have to confess that this morning does not meet those anticipated parameters, I'm hopping back in bed for a few hours.

Have a great day today and make the most of it.

No comments: