Links

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday Morning Rambling Part 2

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Sunday Morning part 2. Would you believe that I had actually written my blog and published it and then like an absolute brain fart, I deleted it right after I posted it for some reason. Talk about an absolute brain fart. The sad thing is I published the winning numbers for this weeks Powerball drawing that is coming up and I have forgotten them now. Oh the Humanity!!!!!

Well WVU managed to hold on to beat BYU yesterday afternoon 35-32 in DC. It wasn't exactly our best game of the year as special teams were losing the battle of field position all day long, the defense could not stop their offense but did manage to get turn overs at the most opportune time and the offense was brilliant, until they needed to be and then they left you scratching your head and wondering what are they thinking or trying to do. But alas, we walked out with a 35-32 win and we have moved to 3-0 on the season. Bring on the Big XII.

Today for Michelle and I is just going to be a routine day, Grocery shopping and then stopping at Phoenix Bakery to pick up some artisan treats and returning home. Michelle is a little bit under the weather with a sore throat so we won't get into too much today.

This is going to be my last day off for a while as the next quarter for RTI begins this Saturday and I will have the heaviest case load that I have had yet and will be doing the most traveling that I have done for a quarter, so I am going to be very busy between now and the time I go to St Louis in January for re-certification.

Have yourselves a relaxing day and make the most of it.

No comments: