Links

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Midweek

We finally made it back to work yesterday, I swear going back to the office after a nice vacation is good and bad. It's good because you have been given the chance to relax and it's bad because vacation is over with. What a bummer on that part of it..lol

I still have a few pictures and videos to take off of the cameras from vacation, but nothing like years past as we primarily used our iPhones to take the vast majority of the pictures so that we could immediately upload them to Facebook.

Michelle and I made it over to the new Hobby Lobby Monday afternoon, I am so glad that we now have one in Morgantown. We like the one in Robinson Township but we don't get up there that often and I think ours is bigger than the one in Washington Pa. I think it it were up to Michelle she would have planted her feet into the floor and taken root as she loves that store.

With all the choas and travel this past week, I forgot to wish my nephew Calvin a very Happy 21st Birthday on my blog, but I expressed my sentiments on Facebook.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: