Links

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out to reflect upon the 30,000+ pictures that I have either taken with my camera, scanned or just simply stolen from the internet. Little lost moments in time that I like to post up and recollect with everyone. I think it's very healthy to remember who we are and where we have come from. Sometimes this is a task to find that one special picture and sometimes it's pretty easy. I't always my most enjoyable post of the week and as much fun as a barrel of Monkeys.

This weeks pic goes back to 2010, Michelle and I had just went and seen Jimmy Buffet in concert the day before and we decided to go to the Pro Football Hall of Fame and Amish Country for a couple of days, after the concert. We made it a long weekend and was probably the last weekend that we really didn't go on vacation anywhere.

On our way we stopped where Michelle is from and we surprised her Dad at his Pro Shop as we headed West. This is his old shop as he rents out this space now and is actually located at the East Liverpool Country Club now.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: