Links

Friday, September 23, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Are you ready for a little bit of High School Football action? Well tonight is the night. Martinsburg comes to Morgantown to take on the Mohigans, this is going to be a battle of two undefeated teams and should be a good indicator who may be playing in Wheeling this December. University High travels to Fairmont to play Fairmont Sr and Clay Battelle travels to Valley Wetzel this evening. Good luck to all Monongailia County teams this evening.

No plans for Michelle and I this weekend, Hayley and Josh are running to Ohio this weekend so we will probably not get into too much other than dog sitting for a couple of days. Josh is starting a new job in a couple of days and wants to return to Ohio to visit his Grandfather before he starts his new job.

This is probably going to be my last weekend off in some time, the quarter starts for RTI next weekend and I have twice as large of a case load this time as I did the previous quarter, plus I will do significantly more traveling to each segment this coming quarter. I'm not in Morgantown or Monongalia County this time around. I should be busy up until I go to St Louis in January with Michelle.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: