Links

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Rosiak Party

It's once again that time of the year when I break out my water cannon for an annual mega water battle that is the Rosiak 4th of July Party. My cannon and I will be attending our 14th annual water battle this year ans we are looking to soak a few people.

Yes it is the Frank and Pat Rosiak annual 4th of July Pic Nic today. An annual event that I have attended a number of years and Michelle will be making her fourth appearance at today.

There are a few days that I use for a benchmark during the summer time, one is obviously the Jimmy Buffett concert in Pittsburgh. The other is this Pic Nic that has become such a big part of my life and summer. Frank and Pat have opened their home to a slew of guests over the years and have always opened everyone with open arms.

I'll be taking my camera and my faithful water cannon to today's festivities.

No comments: