Links

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I take a little bit of time to look back through my tens of thousands of digital images and pic one and reflect upon. This weeks picture is no different, maybe not one that has been lost or hidden, but one of my favorites.

I was living at Barrington North and Mom and Don were living in Georgia and had come up for a visit. They had stopped over to see me and brought Terri over with Val and Amy. Mom snapped this keeper of me and Terri on my back deck. It was a time long ago when I had hair and was much, much thinner than I am these days.

I would date the picture at around 1985 or 86 if I had to make an educated guess. I don't remember too much about the day, but I do remember that it was a day that Mom and Don were in for a visit.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: