Links

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Once again I sit here in a quiet house, early in the AM and just collecting my thoughts. I'm watching the award winning Pauley Shore is Dead on the boob tube, because it's just the best thing on TV at this hour. Sad I have hundreds of channels and a Roku and this is what I'm watching.

Michelle and Jes will be doing a little bit of shopping today in preparation of next weeks bridal Shower. Going to be grabbing a few game prizes and maybe a little bit of shopping for the wedding that is just four short weeks away from today. I've got one or two things on my todo list that I need to get done, so I might take advantage of Michelle spending the day with Jes and gather some pictures and start putting some music together for the reception.

In some sad news other than Betty Ford passing away, the NCAA has accepted the punishment WVU Football has implemented upon itself for the improper use of coaches and extra practice time under former coaches Rich Rodriguez and Bill Stewart. It includes two years of probation, loss of two scholarships last season (already done) and loss of one during this recruiting year. The good news is we are not suspended from any Bowl games, won't have to vacate any wins like Ohio State just had to nor be suspended from any Post Season or Conference Championships that this team could win in the upcoming season.

Have a great Saturday, this is what we work for.

No comments: