Links

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Once again I sit here in a quite household in the early AM collecting my thoughts. Michelle and I went to the WVU Spring Game last night, we had a great parking spot, don;t think I have ever parked so close to the stadium as we did last night.

It started out with an old timers game and culminated with a scrimmage that left most people coming out feeling pretty good about the upcoming season. The offense seemed to have a flow to it that it has lacked for a number of years. I'm hopeful with what the upcoming season presents us, I'm thinking BCS Bowl.

On to today, Michelle and I are traveling to Maryland to do a little bit of possible Geocaching and to help a friend celebrate their birthday with a party this afternoon.

Weather permitting, and it looks like it will be, it's going to be a great day.

No comments: