Links

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now a distant memory and we are on to the next day of the week, can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* 1,131 days since mine and Michelle's first date a little over three years ago.

* It's been 354 days since our engagement.

* and were are at 109 days and counting until our wedding this August.

* My niece Amy is going to be hosting the Easter Egg Hunt for 2011 this Saturday. I've donated my eggs from last year to the cause and I'll even try to fill most of them up before the hunt.

* Michelle was a little bit under the weather yesterday morning when she woke up. She wasn't feeling that well when she went to bed Sunday Night, and she definitely wasn't feeling very well yesterday. Hopefully she'll feel better this morning when she wakes up.

* Funny story, Michelle woke me up yesterday morning at 6:30. No big deal except when you consider I'm up between 4-5:00 EVERY day including Saturday and Sunday. So, it felt like I slept in.

* The weather looks like it may want to start cooperating with us now, at least a little bit. I'm not holding my breath though just in case.

* Speaking of easter Dinner, Michelle is going to prepare one for us here. I have to come up with some ideas for food.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: