Links

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to everyone. The Holiest day of the year for those of the Christian Faith.

Michelle and myself will be at home today making a beer can chicken and just enjoying the day. Yesterday we managed to make it up to Amy's for an Easter Egg Hunt that I managed to get one or two photographs from and have posted them online at both my site and Facebook.

The rain did manage to hold off enough yesterday afternoon to allow the kids to have a few rounds of finding Easter Eggs. I think that Erica, Josh and Kaiden had an absolute blast going to look for the eggs. You could see the excitement on their faces when they were told to go and find the eggs. I don't think they cared about the prizes inside, I think they got their joy from just looking for them. Hence why they were hidden more than once.

With our Sunday shopping completed yesterday, today should be a day of relaxation for Michelle and Me.

No comments: