Links

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Sorry Rich, Not Really

Yesterday to this Mountaineer fan was like an extended Christmas. Rich Fraudriguez was finally fired as the Head Football Coach at the University of Michigan.

From all of us "Jilted Ex-Girlfriends" as you once referred to the residents of this state, I have to say that this could not happen to a better slimeball.

I have no problem with someone wanting to better themselves or looking for a better employment opportunity. However with all the lies, the sneaking and the what I would call less than truthful accusations he made I have zero pitty for this man. He made his bed, now he has to lie in it.

Truth be told however, he won't be unemployed that long, he really is a good football coach. He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I just take joy in this because of how he stabbed so many people in this state in the back three years ago.

I know he was under a lot of stress in Ann Arbor, I just hope where ever he ends up he can find peace in this whole thing and realize he walked away from his career dream job.

No comments: